I’d like to thank Amanda and Antonia from http://classyasfuckbookreviews.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award… definitely made my day…
The rules for the Liebster are to thank the person who nominated you, answer the 11 question they have asked you, nominate 11 other people and ask them 11 questions in return. According to the guidelines the Liebster award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers.
These are my answers:
1. Choose one place for your dream vacation and one thing you would love to do there.
My dream vacation would have to include going to London, England and I don’t know what exactly I’d do there besides try and take in all the sights and shop at as many souvenir stores as I can find.
2. What are two things you can’t live without?
I can’t live without books or my husband… in that order…
3. If your life was a movie, who would you cast to play you?
Ooo… I don’t know… someone super hot and super smart of course…
Like Anna Hathaway… but mainly cause she’s kind of goofy…
4. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
Lightening storms… because they’re just so awe inspiring… plus I love rain…
5. If you were one of the seven deadly sins, what would you be?
Lust, cause you just can’t help but want me… lol… nah I’d probably be sloth…
6. What was your favorite game when you were a child?
Hide and go seek… but no one ever came to find me… so sad…
7. What’s one language you’d like to learn?
Russian… though right now in linguistics I’m learning I don’t even know English…
8. If you could meet any three people (alive, dead or fictional) who would it be?
Edgar Rice Burroughs because he is my favoritest author in the world… he basically started it all… he’s amazing and I just wish I could get his autograph… because I’m pretty sure I’d blank out and look stupid if I tried to actually have a conversation with him…
9. What is one talent you wish you had?
I wish I could dance… but this girl got no rhythm…
10. If you could live at any point in time, when would it be?
Probably like the 1920’s or 30’s… but mainly just for the clothes… I like people dressing spiffy…
11. What is your favorite post on your blog?
Hmmm… they’re all so amazing… but I’d have to say it would be Friends With Benefits… because it was just fun getting to review one of my best friend’s books and letting everyone know what an amazing writer she is…
My Nominee’s are… and they’re alphabetical so I love you all equally…
- Charlotte at http://camgirl26.wordpress.com/
- Dawn at http://kanundra.wordpress.com/
- Discombobulated Books at http://discombobulatedbooks.wordpress.com/
- Eric at http://grimmreport.com/
- Holly at http://hollytabitha.wordpress.com/
- Kristy at http://defehrpoetry.wordpress.com/
- Meg and Maddi at http://megamad4books.com/
- Melissa at http://mllegette.wordpress.com/
- Roselynn at http://roselynnroberts.com/
- Velle at http://yummymummytrain.com/
- Yamini at http://auniquenerd.wordpress.com/
And my questions are…
- What is your favorite kind of cookie?
- If you only had one day left to live, what would you do?
- What is your goal, at this very moment?
- What would be your ideal pet (it can be mythical)?
- Pirate or Ninja?
- Answer the question you imagine being right here.
- If your life was a book, what would the title be?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- What would you wish to know more about?
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- What would you prefer, to be the smartest person on earth but with no sense of humor, or to find everything amusing but never know what’s going on?
Thanks again for the nomination! and to all that I nominated… stay cool