I would like to interview any of you writers out there, and here is my list of questions that I would love to ask you. If you want to have an interview just email me your answers and I’ll post it as soon as I can, at which time I’ll let you know that you’ve been posted. Also if you could provide any pictures of yourself or book covers that you’d like to share that would be much appreciated.
I’m not above advice, so if there’s better questions to be asked let me know. interviewing isn’t my thing, though I do love hearing about other writers.
Also please do NOT delete the questions when you fill this out…
1. What’s your name? Where can we find you? Blog? Twitter? Facebook?
2. Other than writing, what is your favorite hobby or thing you enjoy for fun?
3. How long have you been writing? What genres have you written? They don’t have to be published.
4. What has been the greatest influence to your writing? Other authors, life experiences, etc…
5. Are you currently writing anything now? If so tell us about it? If not make something up…
6. How do you typically begin your projects? Do you create outlines and character profiles or jump in head first with the initial idea? And do you focus on just one at a time?
7. What aspect of your writing do you consider your strength? Your weakness?
8. After publishing, the next trouble facing writers is marketing. What do you typically do when marketing your novel? Do you have tips you’d like to share?
9. What advice would you give a writer who is starting out?
Finally send everything to me via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I tip my hat to you fellow authors,